Schedule of Performances
The theatre will open at 22:00.
Mérida Box Offices
Theatre & Amphitheatre box office.
Plaza Margarita Xirgu.
Opening times, Tuesday to Sunday:
Calle Santa Eulalia box office.
Opening times, Monday to Friday:
Opening times, Saturday:
Morning:10:00 to 14:00.
Other ticket sale points
Monday to Friday:
Afternoon/evening:17:00-20:00. Telephone Sales: 924 009 480
Box office prices
Theatre Performances. All theatre performances are the same price, the only difference being the price per day of the performance in question.
Roman Theatre of Mérida
|Orchestra||39 €||41 €|
|Lower Central Ima Cavea||35 €||37 €|
|Upper Central Ima Cavea||32 €||34 €|
|Side Cavea||24 €||26 €|
|Boxes||30 €||32 €|
|Media Cavea||12 €||14 €|
|Lower Central Ima Cavea||37 €|
|Upper Central Ima Cavea||34 €|
|Side Cavea||26 €|
|Media Cavea||14 €|
Roman Theatre of Medellín.
Roman City of Cáparra.
Groups of more than 20 persons: 20%
Pensioners, unemployed or with disabilities: 10%
Holders of Carné Joven: 20%
Young people aged 7 to 18 and students aged 18 to 25 (with proof of status): 20%
Mecenas del Consorcio de la Ciudad Monumental: 10%
Pass for 2 to 4 performances: -20%
Pass for 5 to 6 performances: -30%
Pass for 7 performances: -40%
Pass for 8 to 9 performances: -50%
Terms of Admission
- Booked tickets will be collected at the box office with access to the Roman Theatre from 19:00 to 22:00.
- Ticket sale discounts will only be available on the Festival telephone 924 009 480 and at the box office (Plaza de Margarita Xirgu).
- No ticket changes or refunds are allowed. A ticket purchase is binding. The Organiser will not be held liable for any loss of tickets by holders.
- Tickets may be collected by a person other than the holder upon presentation of sworn statement with a photocopy of your ID document.
- Tickets must be kept until the end of the performance as they are the documents that guarantee your rights.
- The Organiser will not be held liable for any tickets not acquired at an official point of sale. The Organiser will refuse entry to the venue to the holder of any ticket that has been amended, torn or with signs of forgery.
- Right of admission reserved, conditional on this ticket being complete and in good condition and that its holder assumes and undertakes to comply with Organiser and Venue rules, as well as with any measure required for safety and security reasons.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 7 years. We offer a childcare/kids’ area, a service provided by the children’s centre Nube de Algodón, which you must contact until the day before the performance, by calling telephone number 924 318 084. Price of the service €20 per child and evening (from 22:15 until 30 minutes after the performance has ended). More information on 924 318 084 / Nuria: 665 51 23 49 / Belén: 649 90 57 06 / Pili: 667 22 99 77 / 649 77 69 38 or nubedealgodon.es.
- Animals may not be brought into the Venue, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Once the performance has started (at 22:45), no entry will be allowed to the Venue.
- Once the performance has started, in the event of leaving the auditorium, on re-entry you will always be assigned a different seat to prevent inconvenience to the rest of the spectators and the risk of falls due to the singularity of the Venue premises.
- Admission to the Venue is not allowed with objects that may be deemed dangerous by the Organiser or which are prohibited by current regulations.
- No filming, recording or reproduction is allowed on the premises, except for information purposes previously authorised by the Organiser.
- It is strictly forbidden to take photographs with flash.
- Smoking is prohibited on the premises.
- The time schedule of the event may be modified by the Organiser if it deems necessary.
- The Organiser may delay the theatre performance until 24:00 if deemed necessary for meteorological reasons.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the cast of the scheduled performances if necessary.
- In the event of cancellation of the performance, the Organiser will refund the full amount of the tickets purchased.
- Any type of complaints will only be effective if made at the Box Office (Plaza de Margarita Xirgu) or the Festival Office (c/ Santa Eulalia 64).